THIS IS YOUR BEST “No hassles with parking and traffic” OPTION for SATURDAY and SUNDAY only!
Bus Shuttle $5 per person round-trip, children under 10 years of age FREE.
- Treasure Bay, 10315 Paradise Boulevard. DROP OFF and PICKUP LOCATION. PAY inside CLUBHOUSE at TREASURE BAY.
- Paradise Lutheran Church, 10255 Paradise Boulevard (Church Lot opens at 1pm on Sunday). Park and walk to Treasure Bay for payment and bus pickup and drop off
- Shuttle runs every 15 minutes on Saturday, November 20th from 12pm to 12am and Sunday, November 21st from 12pm to 7pm
Event Area Parking within walking distance of Sanding Ovations
- Treasure Island Community Center, One Park Place @ 106th Avenue – metered parking
- Treasure Island Park (on the lawn parking), One Park Place @ 104th Avenue – $20 per vehicle per day
- St. Petersburg Municipal Beach, Gulf Boulevard @ 112th Avenue – metered parking
- Gulf Front Park, 10400 Gulf Boulevard – Metered Parking
- Sandpiper Lot, Gulf Boulevard at 100th Avenue – metered parking
- Treasure Island City Hall, 120 108th Avenue – metered parking
- City Center Lot 10451 Gulf Blvd – Metered parking
Other Metered Lots throughout City — park and call a free beach ride.
- Heron Lot, Bay Shore Drive and 75th Avenue, Sunset Beach
- Tern Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 77th to 79th Avenue, next to Sunset Beach Pavilion
- Ring-Billed Gull Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 81st Avenue, Sunset Beach
- Brown Pelican Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 88th Avenue, Sunset Beach
- Sunset Vista Lot, 120th Avenue and Gulf Boulevard, Sunshine Beach
- White Egret Lot, 126th Avenue, Sunshine Beach